Deadline for application: 25th September 2020
Substrakt Health is a technology company working with the NHS to improve primary care services by developing human-centred digital products. You will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth. Our main product, PatientPack and related products have been adopted by GP practice and CCG’s across the UK. We are collaborative and open in our approach, forming partnerships to solve big sector challenges. We are passionate.
At Substrakt Health, we aim to foster an ambitious, supportive and collaborative working environment. As well as sending staff to conferences and industry events, everyone has a personal development allowance. We value our staff and want to support their ambitions.
As a Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for all things “support” for Substrakt Health’s customers and users, someone who is looking for an opportunity to take ownership of the support functions and the opportunity presented to make a real difference.
Main purpose of the role
The main purpose of this role is two-fold:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support for practice staff and patients if they experience issues with the PatientPack App and associated products.
- Perform additional duties to support the wider onboarding teams and the business when and where applicable.
- Establish working relationships with customer and to help support them with any issues or incidents they encounter with the solutions that we offer.
- Work with the Development Team to resolve any issues raised by customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Development Team to build and create supporting documentation and training materials required.
- Engage with internal Senior Management to provide summary reports and highlights of support issues to help prioritise the company’s delivery.
- Work with other internal teams to support the development of documentation and material relating to updated features and changes that will impact customers.
- Receive and review support incidents raised by our customers on the PatientPack App and related products to seek and resolve them.
- Update and track the progress of any open support incidents creating an action plan for resolution.
- Provide regular updates to the incident originator and their associated Onboarding Lead for open incidents to communicate progress on resolving the given issue.
- Develop and build online tools to assist customers in using our solutions.
- Create support documentation and materials aligned to the various products on offer.
- Produce and communicate monthly support summary reports to feedback current or emerging issues with our customers and/or products to Senior Management and Development Teams.
- Conduct regular remote webinar-based sessions with customers to train and/or refresh knowledge on our products.
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of new key features before their release from the Development Team to enable you to support and train customers.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Experience)
- Excellent customer communication with the ability to build rapport with individuals quickly.
- Ability to listen, understand and document business and technical issues clearly.
- Experience in customer or IT support environment with attention to detail.
- Experience of working in complex organisations and technical industries or environments such as Healthcare.
- Experience of IT support in Healthcare or clinical settings.
- Knowledge of Zendesk (or similar) and its configuration.
- Previous experience dealing with varied levels of stakeholders.
- With a positive outlook, personal qualities will include a high level of energy, strong intellect and excellent communication skills to support our customers.
- A solutions-focused, proactive and intuitive approach.
- Experience, character and personality to deal with the pressure associated with challenging customers.
- Self-motivated, thorough, diligent, and quality-orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to involve and get commitment from the relevant customer incidents in an efficient manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge & experience across other areas teams.
- Organised, pragmatic and flexible approach to getting things done.
Please get in touch with Ash Vora and Carl Downing by emailing email@example.com with an overview of why you would be a suitable candidate along with a CV.
Substrakt Health is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies, please.