- Position: Support Test Analyst
- Business Area: Delivery Support Team
- Salary: £25-30k (depending on experience)
- Reporting to: Senior Management
- Job type: Permanent full-time (Monday – Friday, 9 – 5)
- Location: Birmingham, Jewellery Quarter (would consider Cardiff)
Deadline for applications: Friday 20th April 2018
Substrakt Health is a technology company working with the NHS to improve primary care services by developing user-centered digital products. You will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth. Our main product, PatientPack is being adopted by a patient population of 1.2m in Birmingham and we are in the final stages of securing contracts to roll out in other areas of the UK. We are collaborative and open in our approach, forming partnerships to solve big sector challenges.
At Substrakt Health we aim to foster an ambitious, supportive and collaborative working environment. As well as sending staff to conferences, hackdays and industry events, everyone has a book allowance. We value our staff and want to support their ambitions.
Main purpose of role
The main purpose of this role is two-fold:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support for practice staff and patients if they experience issues with the PatientPack App or associated products.
- Perform functional testing for minor development changes to our products.
- Establish working relationships with the GP practices and practice staff to help support them with any issues or incidents they encounter with the PatientPack app.
- Work with the Development Team to resolve any issues raised by GP practices or patients in a timely manner.
- Engage with internal senior management to provide summary reports and highlights of support issues to help prioritise delivery.
- Work with the QA & Test Lead to support development testing of updated features and changes that will impact GP practices and their staff.
- Receive and review support incidents raised by patients or practice staff on the PatientPack App and seek to resolve them.
- Update and track progress of any open support incidents creating an action plan for resolution.
- Provide regular updates to incident originator and their associated Onboarding Lead for open incidents to communicate progress on resolving the given issue.
- Produce and communicate monthly support summary reports to feedback current or emerging issues with our customers and/or products to Senior Management and Development Teams.
- Conduct regular weekly remote video calls with practice staff to train and/or refresh knowledge of practice staff with our products.
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of key new features before their release from the Development Team to enable you to support and train GP practices and their staff members.
Essential requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Experience)
- Excellent customer communication with ability to build rapport with individuals quickly.
- Ability to listen, understand and document business and technical issues clearly.
- Experience in customer or IT support environment with an attention to detail.
- Experience of working in complex business and technical industries or environments such as Healthcare.
- Experience of IT support in Healthcare or clinical settings.
- Experience of user and software testing for Quality Assurance.
- With a positive outlook, personal qualities will include a high level of energy, strong intellect and excellent communication skills to support our customers.
- Experience, character and personality to deal with the pressure associated with challenging customers or patients.
- Self-motivated, thorough, diligent, and quality-orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to involve and get commitment from relevant team members to solve customer incidents in an efficient manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge & experience across other team areas.
- Organised, pragmatic and flexible approach to getting things done.
Please get in touch with Andy Hartwell and Ash Vora by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of why you would be a suitable candidate along with a CV.
Substrakt Health is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.