Text messaging is a low cost and low effort way for GPs to keep patients updated, particularly for large scale communications such as flu jab reminders.
Our Target Messaging platform helps CCGs, GP Federations, individual GP practices engage with their patients via batch/bulk SMS text messages.
The technology can be used to target specific patient cohorts by demographics, helping CCGs and practices to deliver powerful and relevant campaigns that generate instant results.
Target Messaging comes as part of the PatientPack app and can also be purchased separately.
Responses can be automatically written back to the patient record.
Using the SNOMED CT code patient demographics can be targeted more efficiently.
Patients receive an SMS, email or push notification which allows them to book directly into services or provides links to self-care resources.
You can calculate the costs of a campaign up-front
- Effective appointment reminders proven to reduce DNAs
- Offers the ability for targeted support for specific patient cohorts
- Helps communicate key health initiatives
- A cost-effective way to engage with patients
- Ability to write back responses to the patient record.
An interview with Practice Manager, Spencer Oates
Spencer talks to us about how his GP practices use Target Messaging for their bulk/batch patient text messaging